Home Page

Stubbington Update

In light of the recent situation we are awaiting guidance from Hampshire County Council as to whether or not the day visit to Stubbington on Thursday 12th November can go ahead. We are not likely to have any confirmation until this Thursday.


We are sorry we cannot give you any further information but please be reassured as soon as we hear we will let you know.


Unfortunately we have also had to cancel the visit in school from the Macbeth Drama group on Wednesday 18th November.  We will however be incorporating this in activities during our drama lessons.