IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT THE FETE
We have been notified that it is expected that there will be strong winds on Saturday 8th June. Due to this weather warning, we will be unable to safely accommodate both the inflatables and the BBQ at the school fete on Saturday.
For the above reasons, we have taken the decision to postpone the fete until Saturday 13th July. This is not a decision we have taken lightly but the safety of our school community is always our highest priority.
Many thanks for your understanding